Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 & Coil Questions.....

minnixb

For those of you swinging the T2 and the 11 inch DD coil do you notice a lot of falsing when the coil hits objects or stalks on the ground?
I'm using an F70 with same type of coil and it falses quite a bit when the coil hits a stalk either hard or lightly. I've already sent it in to FT but told nothing wrong with it.
Just curious if this happens on the T2 as I may switch over if the coil is more stable. Thanks for any responses.

I have a T2 and it does it also. If it touches anything it will false. I thought it might have been a loose connection but I have double checked everything.

My F70 doesn't really react unless you hang on something hard, the soft stuff doesn't bother it.

BTW...if you switch over to the T2 the coils from Fishers won't work, the T2 has their own specific types...if you were thinking about doing that.

appreciate the responses. I guess I'll stick with the f70, which is a great machine.