Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2/F75 coils

Just a thought, those 2 detectors are enough alike that you may not want to have like coils for both machines. So you may want consider different jobs for each detector and different kinds of coils for each detector.
Just a little something to think about, DD's and concentric coils.

Ron in WV

Mostly hunting in iron infested ghost towns. Once in a while I hunt local parks and the stock coil is fine for that. I will likely get a 5" DD or the CORS shrew coil for the iron infested sites that I hunt.

I think most will agree that the concentric coils are the best in iron.
For the F75 I know of 2 concentric coils the little 6.5" (some call it the football coil), the other is the 10" concentric. The 10" is actually a shade deeper than the stock 11" DD coil and 6.5" coil is also a shade deeper than the 5" DD coil.

I can't speak of anything for the T2, never used one.

Good luck,

Ron in WV

I think most will agree that the concentric coils are the best in iron.
For the F75 I know of 2 concentric coils the little 6.5" (some call it the football coil), the other is the 10" concentric. The 10" is actually a shade deeper than the stock 11" DD coil and 6.5" coil is also a shade deeper than the 5" DD coil.

I can't speak of anything for the T2, never used one.

Good luck,

Ron in WV
Will do Ron, glad to see you again...been a while!

My favorite coils for the T2 when i had one where the Nel sharpshooter and the Tornado