Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 Finds from today

Dirt Poor

I took the T out to one of my spots today, and found an 1854 large cent, a bullet that had been cut in half, a buckle that is probably from the teens(not a war item), and a few other items. Also found a wheat. I need to increase the sensitivity next time, though. Overwhelmed with beeps and trashy targets. A fun day.

Nice finds. A large cent is on my list to find. What ID number did it register?

tabman

Thanks for the replies! I "mis-spoke" in the thread, though. I said I need to increase the sens, when I MEANT to say that I needed to up the disc. I started with the disc. on 10, then went to 25, and I think that was too low. Any suggestions for relic hunting disc. level? If I remember correctly, the big penny read 82. It was only about 6" in the ground. I did find it in black dirt, so it was not as corroded as if it had been in red clay. Balled-up foil gave me a fit today. Thanks!

Higher sensitivity next time. What were you set at today ??

I hear ya on that balled up foil, it sounds so good.:rage:

I hunted at 50 and 60 yesterday. As I stated earlier, the DISC. is what I need to increase, not the sens. I mis-spoke. I wish we could edit our posts on here, but if there's a way to do it, I haven't found it. Thanks.

n/t