Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 is a winner when hunting!!!

Well I wnet out relic hunting today with the T2.

On onesite I dug over 250 pattern 1853 Enfield minie Balls.
Some were the rare "iron core" type.
Probably 1000s more there just had to stop with the heat and bugs.

Dean

Congrats Dean :clapping: That is pretty incredible what you did!
I'm more the coin shooter but I find your total HUGE! What kind of depth did you get? How did it hit? What modes did you use? Try all metal?, etc??? Tell us more about how the T2 operated please.

I have a question for you and other relic hunters. Don't you find coins near these battle sites? I imagine during battle alot gets lost and since older American coins are often precious metal, there must be some nearby in great shape?

Keep it up,
Earthmansurfer (Albert)

This was an 1850s target range for the Canadian Militia, my buddy found some coins and other bits..I'm not into other types of items so I kept digging the bullets.

I use the 2+ tone..and they range off in the high 80s, but then jump all over the place.
There were so many bullets that you could not pinpoint.
I gave up and just started digging then ran hands full of dirt across the coil.
There has to be 1000s still there and I hope to go back in the fall as it was very hot.

These are the same as Civil War bullets....all of mine have numbers or letters in the cavity,,, so arn't listed in my bullet books.

For a couple of photos please check this out

http://www.canadianmetaldetecting.com/viewtopic.php?t=317

You may have to register to see them.

Dean

D

Chris posted a couple of photos on the friends and finds thread..check it out.

Dean