Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 on a salt water beach

On the dry sand then most detectors can be used,but on the wet sand very few detectors can be used and i am afraid the T2 is also one of them,its possible if you turn the settings right down but certainly would not be my choice,multi freq machines are often seen as the best VLF option or a Pulse.

If you are planning on doing beaches alot then one of the best machines is the Sovereign,but if you plan on say taking the detector on your once a year vacation with the kids then i guess the T2 could be used at a pinch but not advisable.

i have a whites beech hunter. but cant get it to break down far enough to fit in my carry on,
looking at the other detectors i have on hand i thought maybe the t2 could work, other options are omega, Deleon, and compadre. i knew the xlt wouldnt work.

i leave a week from today so no time to buy and learn a new machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1u5eEM-jjI