Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 Plus

virginia digger

Has anyone ordered the T2 Plus and if so does it have a backlight? I had an original green T2 and it didn't. I noticed on the Teknetics website under Specs that the plus has a backlight.
Appreciate the info.

Mark

Just called Teknetics and they said the Plus does have a backlight.

The specs here says no backlight
Maybe they added it later after I got mine?
Look at Teknetics Direct Sales online. The specs for T2 Plus shows backlight. They confirmed it today and said it was an addition to the T2 Plus.

virginia digger:
Look at Teknetics Direct Sales online. The specs for T2 Plus shows backlight. They confirmed it today and said it was an addition to the T2 Plus.
I've owned and used the T2 'series' since 2006, including a used-1½ Hr. T2+ 'package' I am selling as I am thinning out my detectors. None have ever had a Backlight. There is one on the Fisher F75, but never on a T2 model.

I don't know who you talked to, but I just got off the phone with them and , NO, there isn't a 'Backlight' I called his attention to their website error showing , under 'Specifications' next to the last item states 'Backlight.' But if you look again you notice that none of the information is supplied there for all the othe features it shows. Coil siz, anything. t's simply a base to then insert the different specs, or correct as required. There is NO backlight.

D&P-OR:
Does the T2+ have an iron volume control?
Del, while on the phone I also confirmed that NO, there is no Iron Audio Volume function added to the T2+.

Monte

My T2 Plus does not have a Backlight. I did see in some advertising that it said it has a backlight. I looked at the current Revision 4 manual for the T2 Plus and did not see a backlight feature.

So I ordered a new T2 Plus and it does not have a back light. As stated before, I called Teknetics customer service and the person I spoke to did state the T2Plus had a backlight just like the G2Plus had. The regular G2 does not have a light. You can only believe what they tell you until the detector arrives at your front door. Still, I love the machine.