Find's Treasure Forums

NOTICE:
This new forum is now ACTIVE. You should be able to log in using the same username and password however if your username contain a comma then you need to log in on the new forum without the comma in your username
Example:
SteveB Main, Mo
remove the comma like this
SteveB Main Mo

If you have any questions or need assistance with this, click here to go to Find's Support Desk form

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG IN, CLICK HERE TO RESET AND HAVE NEW PASSWORD EMAIL TO YOU

T2 Plus

Has anyone ordered the T2 Plus and if so does it have a backlight? I had an original green T2 and it didn't. I noticed on the Teknetics website under Specs that the plus has a backlight.
Appreciate the info.

Mark

Just called Teknetics and they said the Plus does have a backlight.

The specs here says no backlight
Maybe they added it later after I got mine?
Look at Teknetics Direct Sales online. The specs for T2 Plus shows backlight. They confirmed it today and said it was an addition to the T2 Plus.

Monte

virginia digger:
Look at Teknetics Direct Sales online. The specs for T2 Plus shows backlight. They confirmed it today and said it was an addition to the T2 Plus.
I've owned and used the T2 'series' since 2006, including a used-1½ Hr. T2+ 'package' I am selling as I am thinning out my detectors. None have ever had a Backlight. There is one on the Fisher F75, but never on a T2 model.

I don't know who you talked to, but I just got off the phone with them and , NO, there isn't a 'Backlight' I called his attention to their website error showing , under 'Specifications' next to the last item states 'Backlight.' But if you look again you notice that none of the information is supplied there for all the othe features it shows. Coil siz, anything. t's simply a base to then insert the different specs, or correct as required. There is NO backlight.

D&P-OR:
Does the T2+ have an iron volume control?
Del, while on the phone I also confirmed that NO, there is no Iron Audio Volume function added to the T2+.

Monte

Beep'n

My T2 Plus does not have a Backlight. I did see in some advertising that it said it has a backlight. I looked at the current Revision 4 manual for the T2 Plus and did not see a backlight feature.