Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 SE plus Sharpshooter coil,,, late to the party

GA1dad

After not detecting hardly at all in just over a year, I have vowed to rekindle this hobby for 2020. I've kinda got it in my head to buy a new machine, but I've gotta do a little saving first. I did however finally buy a NEL Sharpshooter coil for the T2. I got to swing that coil a little bit this past weekend,,,, and I liked it!! Getting out and using the T2 SE reminded me that I really don't "need" a new machine. I forgot just how impressive this machine is. It's found me some cool (and deep) stuff with the stock coil. Just for the sake of tripping down memory lane, I found my one and only gold ring with it,,, on the first trip using it!!!

I may wind up buying another machine,,, but I sure can't see myself ever parting with the T2 SE.

Looking forward to 2020,,,

Terrific find,my original green T2 and the NEL Sharpshooter coil is still one of my all time favourite detecting combinations and wont ever part with it,like your my T2 with that coil has found me more gold coinage than all my other detectors put together......it may be getting on and not as sophisticated as some of the more modern detector of which i also own as well.But in my mind its all about the decent finds that go in my finds bag.

And the T2 and that Sharpshooter coil does it with abundance,have owned and used my machine since 2006/7 and in the last 18 months or so have been using AM mode almost all the time,that has transformed it even into a more deadlier machine.The T2 is one of the all time legend machines.

Well done on connecting with the yellow stuff.

You have one of the most eclectic array of detectors I can think of.
Do you have a list of your detectors, by numbers tied to a dart board, and looking in a mirror-throw a dart over the shoulder
and what ever number matched to detector you hit........that is your detector for the day?:poke:
I mean, not even Kali with 10 hands, can hunt with 2 or more detectors at once. (But I bet she can dig fast) :heh:

vlad said:
You have one of the most eclectic array of detectors I can think of.
Do you have a list of your detectors, by numbers tied to a dart board, and looking in a mirror-throw a dart over the shoulder
and what ever number matched to detector you hit........that is your detector for the day?:poke:
I mean, not even Kali with 10 hands, can hunt with 2 or more detectors at once. (But I bet she can dig fast) :heh:

vlad,i have just a few machines,at last count it was 25 detectors and 52 coils :biggrin: dont even ask about the accessories :thumbup:

Use a slow and methodic sweep with ample overlapping.

:twodetecting: ◄-- Notice these two are using a slower and more methodical sweep ...... But this guy is using too fast a sweep speed.--►:detecting:

Monte, Master of Methodical-Sweep Magic .. [size=small](I always had to work at moving slower in the early days, but with my age and health issues, slow is natural, now.)[/size]