Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

t2 SE question

Can someone help me out. I am new to this machine and looking for coin shooter program. I am new to the T2 recently jumped ship from Minelab. I hunt old farms 99% of the time with few tot lots. Neutral soil. also id the smaller coil that much of a help in trashy spots IE tot lots. I love how this machine feels swinging. So much lighter than my Explorer SE! Thanks Koz

When hunting for coins I always run 3 tones sensitivity set as high as I can Disc set around 10 . The NEL Sharpshooter Coil is great on this machine in thick iron the 5" coil may be a little better at separation.

:clapping: glad to hear that it worked for you.

I haven't really played with the 3 tones much. For basic hunting I've been running 85 - 21 - 2+. The 2+ tones just seem to simple and effective (for me).

And I do find the 5 inch coil to be worth it's weight,,, but only after I feel like I've found all I can with the bigger coil.

I've been really pleased with the T2 SE.

I went to LBI NJ coast. I hit the dry sand. I was pleased with the T2SE! She ran smooth and stable. I only found clad but it was beautiful day on beach!