Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 SE spanish 8 reale after cleaning 1819

sonny60

Found this 2 days ago with my T2 SE ltd. Thought it was copper at first but after cleaning with banking soda it is silver. My first 8 reale.

Awesome coin and great detail as well!:thumbup:

Portrait is more attractive than the preceding monarch - less of a schnoz! Carolus IIII must have had a pretty wife! :rofl:

-pete

Great find !! 8 reales coin, mint of Mexico, is a great find. Congrats!!! :clapping:
thaks for sharing

PSS1963 said:
Portrait is more attractive than the preceding monarch - less of a schnoz! Carolus IIII must have had a pretty wife! :rofl:

-pete
xGOC00119.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tQd4Qv2IeZ_zpswc5cjajn.jpg

family portrait of Carlos IV, by Francisco de Goya

Pss1963, the mother who gave birth to this king was ugly, very ugly - in the middle of portrit- better to have abortions or been sterile. This king, with deformed penis and infinite lust and her daughter, Isabel II nympho (homosexual husband, five children with five different fathers :surprised:) gave us three civil wars, thousands of deaths, starvation and ruin and her father, Carlos IV, the father the artist, who sold us to Napoleon Bonaparte in 1808. from the great American fortunes, the Spanish people only got the rest of the world will look bad ...
Juan Carlos I was a good king
grettings Senda

senda said:
Great find !! 8 reales coin, mint of Mexico, is a great find. Congrats!!! :clapping:
thaks for sharing

PSS1963 said:

-pete
xGOC00119.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tQd4Qv2IeZ_zpswc5cjajn.jpg

family portrait of Carlos IV, by Francisco de Goya

Pss1963, the mother who gave birth to this king was ugly, very ugly - in the middle of portrit- better to have abortions or been sterile. This king, with deformed penis and infinite lust and her daughter, Isabel II nympho (homosexual husband, five children with five different fathers :surprised:) gave us three civil wars, thousands of deaths, starvation and ruin and her father, Carlos IV, the father the artist, who sold us to Napoleon Bonaparte in 1808. from the great American fortunes, the Spanish people only got the rest of the world will look bad ...
Juan Carlos I was a good king
grettings Senda

Oh Dear! I was only looking at from the position of appearance . . . I hope my ignorance of Spanish history did not offend. Very sorry.

-pete

now thats getting old

excuse me all
pardon if I like / been rude or impolite. I'm a little embarrassed, I spoke to the heart and not thinking.:rage:
Pete, do not worry is that these three characters all have very crossed, it was nothing personal,
sorry :blush:
senda

senda said:
excuse me all
pardon if I like / been rude or impolite. I'm a little embarrassed, I spoke to the heart and not thinking.:rage:
Pete, do not worry is that these three characters all have very crossed, it was nothing personal,
sorry :blush:
senda

Its cool man! :super:

-pete

Nice hunk of silver. Old coins always get the blood pumping. I find them every once in a while, thought my first barber half was a token lol. Didn't believe it.