Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 se vs. Tesaro Vaquero

Long time Tesaro user and I’m thinking of buying the TE. I am primarily a relic hunter and have done ok with my Vaquero. What am I gaining (or losing) by making a move. Thoughts appreciated.

I made that move 4 years ago. Your missing out on and for sure losing nothing by doing it. The t2 simply outperforms the vaquero in nearly every scenario. The T2Se / LTD is a fantastic detector. I’ve used other high end machines and it still gets the most use along with a g2. With 11” and 5” coils the t2 can be used productively anywhere.

I made that move 4 years ago. Your missing out on and for sure losing nothing by doing it. The t2 simply outperforms the vaquero in nearly every scenario. The T2Se / LTD is a fantastic detector. I’ve used other high end machines and it still gets the most use along with a g2. With 11” and 5” coils the t2 can be used productively anywhere.
Many thanks, I live in the low country, South Carolina. Many permissions have been hammered but I always seem to find something every time I am out. Perhaps a little deeper will improve my odds. 😎🌴

Many thanks, I live in the low country, South Carolina. Many permissions have been hammered but I always seem to find something every time I am out. Perhaps a little deeper will improve my odds. 😎🌴
If your hunting iron, the t2 with small coil gets it done ok. If it’s deeper stuff you know is out there, Boost Process will dust the doors off the vaquero. The stock coil on the t2 is pretty amazing. No need for immediate upgrade at all.

Long time Tesaro user and I’m thinking of buying the TE. I am primarily a relic hunter and have done ok with my Vaquero. What am I gaining (or losing) by making a move. Thoughts appreciated.
I love tesoro, I like the shape of the control housing, they are tough and just super cool. But the t2 in any version will out hunt it hands down. Just my opinion. Wish I had gotten a tesoro outlaw before it was to late. Hope they make a comeback someday.