Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 Update coming soon?

Justin E

Are there any rumors floating around about an update to the F75/T2 lineup? I've heard First Texas has been working on a multi-frequency detector but nothing concrete. Are there any plans on making them run with less chatter or anything else? Reason I'm asking, I'm thinking about getting a T2 but don't want to buy one and have a new and improved version come out a week later. Also, I know First Texas is real good about keeping their products up to date. I just figured I'd ask and see if anyone's heard anything. Thanks!

I think the only rumors are of the "hope" variety. I suspect at this point in time that if something new is coming, the earliest would now be some time in the spring. My 2 cents, for what that is worth. HH jim tn

Makes sense. I know they like to keep their detectors pretty up to date with various software updates. One thing I like about them, they always are looking for ways to improve their products, a pretty tough task.

shame no USB port to upgrade the firmware .
wireless phones would be usefull

That is a great idea with the usb port!!!! That would be great if they had that! I thought the T2 already does have multiple frequencies? I know I can change frequency with my t2 to avoid interference!

i agree! believe it's too late for the xmas market!
bet somethins' comin' for spring though!.could be
in "beta" test now!..just sayin'!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I think you're talking about the adjustable frequency. That's designed to cut down on interference. I was confused about that too, at first. What they mean by multi-freq detectors is a detector that runs multiple frequencies at once. I think the E-Trac runs something like 32 ranging from about 2 khz to 100khz. Hope I don't come off as a smart alleck. I didn't know that until recently.

Why do you think they dropped the T2 to $649 and the T2 SE to $849 ......(?) Time to build company loyalty and clear the way for the new big dog...

Thats as maybe they bring out a new version but i still prefer to give each new machine update a 12 month period before i buy it,as new is not always the best i prefer to use something that is proven rather than be a guinea pig for something thay may turnout to be very expensive lemon.I have the basic T2 here in the UK as i cannot see the real advantage of the ltd version its of course can be used to some advantage a few times but not all the time.So this is the reason i went for the standard version and the big SEF Coil and still have money left over.

In the UK the deus is the no 1 detector which took over from the Exploder range but i feel after doing all the homework the T2 was the best way to go,and i dont regret it,its not the fact i cannot afford these expensive detectors far from it but i cannot see that they find any more than the T2.

This is just my opinion.