Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 v. T2 LTD

Flintstone

Can anyone explain what the defferance is in these two detector? Is the LTD better than just the T2? Dose one go deeper than the other? Thanks

The T2 LTD has:
* (DST) Digital Shield Technology to help reduce the effects of EMI
* Adjustable iron audio volume
* A Boost Mode and Cache Mode for greater depth
* FA (Fast Process) for better target separation

The DST really does help with EMI. The adjustable iron audio is great for hunting iron infested areas. The Boost Mode will get you about 1 1/2 to 2 inches of extra depth but it can be really chatty in that mode.
Overall I think the new features are worth the extra cost..........

The T2 LTD has:
* (DST) Digital Shield Technology to help reduce the effects of EMI
* Adjustable iron audio volume
* A Boost Mode and Cache Mode for greater depth
* FA (Fast Process) for better target separation

The DST really does help with EMI. The adjustable iron audio is great for hunting iron infested areas. The Boost Mode will get you about 1 1/2 to 2 inches of extra depth but it can be really chatty in that mode.
Overall I think the new features are worth the extra cost..........
Thanks 757, I am thinking about getting one and m trying to see what one is best. flintstone