Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 vs cores

cedarswamp

I would love to see a shoot out between the T2 and nokta fors core so I could compare to something I used possibly others on depth and seperation,,,,,,,,,CEDAR

The coils seem be same size and shape how do they compare on a dime lets say 10 inches I dont think the T2 will get it in disc.but in all metal it will.Does the cores get it in disc, mode.Second how do they compare on the nail board test.Tanks for responding,,,,,,,,,,,CEDAR

Very similar...

the difference you will notice is the Audio while say in two tone is low high like the T2.. the Core can blend the tones together ...the T2 only does one tone or the other but never at the same time.. the CoRe can lay them on top of each other..

So by this it can give a more resolute look at the target...

instead of the T2 flip flop low/high on questionable or masked targets the CoRe can blend the low/high in to more of a sonic detailed report of the target...

The audio gate stays open and flowing instead of startup shutdown startup...

this help to unmask better and aslo helps to hear deeper targets in mineral...

there is slightly less filtering of the disc circuit too so you get more of a peek through ability in iron or in mineral...couple this with rolling audio and you have a sleuthy machine that although it breaks the ferrous to non ferrous at 40 on each machine the analyzation process of each is different...

Keith

Depth very similar, in bad ground Core unit more likely to ID nonferrous as nonferrous, T2 higher tendency to ID nonferrous as Iron with iron tone.
CoRe unit is better unmasker with both stock size coil and small coil vs T2 with like/similar size coils
Audio is more "real time" with CoRe unit, T2 not so much-one tone ringing at a time, never 2 or 3
CoRe unit easier to run and has ground tracking abilities
Overall CoRe unit more EMI stable vs T2 IMO
AM on T2 I feel is deeper, but AM on CoRe is smoother

Thanks much for the input ,now for nock out question would you consider moving to the cores and consider it an major upgrade if you already own the T2 as I do,,,,,,,,,,CEDAR

For the loot, you may be better off with Racer, unless you like the style of CoRe unit better. The biggest difference you'll see is the small coil vs small coil effects/performance in heavy iron/nails/trash. Remember the nonferrous target has to be oriented just so so for the Core or Racer to take advantage of detection scenario vs T2. Sorta like gambling. You hunt enough you will eventually find situations where the CoRe or Racer will trump T2 and discover a find hidden from T2. Is it worth the extra $$$. All depends. Only you will be able to realize. I think in due time you are likely going to see some cheap coRe units up for sale when Racer takes a hold. You might pick one up cheap and save some dough. Good luck with your decision.

Thanks for all of the above responce my mind is made up on the cores with info. gathered videos ect.but cant get rid of the T2 pulled alot of silver with it,,,,,,,,,,,,CEDAR