Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 Warranty Issue

bd1024

Hi everyone. I purchased a new T2 SE in May of this year. -- It started acting up a couple of weeks ago. ----- Screen blanking, --- loss of tones, etc. ---- Called Teknetics, sent it in for repairs or replacement. --- Talked to Felix today, he said they had replaced the circuit board and it is on it's way back to me. ---- Am happy with fast turn around time, and the friendly customer service. ---- My question is, --- since they replaced the circuit board, do I in effect have a new machine? --- I sent in both of the factory coils with it, and am sure they also checked them out. ----- Your opinions please? --Thanks

It will have new insides... or at least the parts that were replaced..

Like said what they replaced is new parts but that doesn't make your 5 yr warranty start over. It's still dated from date of purchase and you get the 5 yrs from that date if that's what your asking.

They are super people to deal with even if it's not under warranty. I sent in my ETP and made sure to let them know I got it used and they still didn't charge me after replacing everything the shaft. Got a new coil and new control box all without a charge at all. They also fixed my Patriot under warranty at the same time so not sure if that's cause I got a faulty machine that I bought new or what but everything I've read about the great service is absolutely true from my experience.