Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2, what is the reason for not saving settings?

wade tx

Even the Euro-Pro is capable of saving your settings. Seems a top line machine would have the capability. I guess I'm missing something? I know this has been ask before.-- Wade

I think it had to do with the Gold Field use of this highly capable detector... The original came on in discriminate mode the later was changed to all metal turn on ... It makes sense one would want to set the machine up every time you hunted gold.. [size=x-large]Of Course I could be all wet and very wrong on my thoughts.............[/size]

Just ask my wife I'm usually wrong on everything !! ............:rofl:

Will admit i cannot see the logic behind leaving out the option of saving settings myself,other detectors have this option and then you can save your settings for each scenario that you detect ie beach,gold or what ever.Its not as if its mind blowing expensive to add that facilty just a basic memory chip.

I will admit it only takes seconds to set up my T2 and then i am out detecting,and that i feel was one of the main reasons why i bought the T2 its so simple in setting it up.

After having this detector for just under 3 years over here in the UK my finds rate has certainly doubled and have tripled,this speaks volumes,no detector is perfect but the T2 certainly ticks 98% of my detecting needs.