Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

t2 with 5" coil vs cz6a

supertraq

If your going to have a small sniper coil which machine would you buy one for?:confused:

I dont own a CZ6a so cannot give a verdict on that combination,but i do use the 5'' coil on the T2 and its a real quality combination,for such a small coil it has some amazing depth for its size,of course target seperation is superb as is the pinpointing.Its like have a laser beam on the end of your detecting shaft.

Mainly use mine just after the harvest when the stubble is still stiff and the only coil that you can use really is the small 5'' coil,you wont get the ground coverage but in recent years have found a George 111 Full gold Guinea,celtic 1/4 stater,Viccy 1/2 sovereign and of course silver hammered coins as well.

Verdict on this coil its a keeper for sure and really works well on the T2,i would think it would be even deeper on the T2se in boost mode,but i have never used it on that specific T2 model.But i think most folks who own one will say the same thing.

That's a tough choice to make. I have and use the CZ6a with the 5" coil, also have a green T2 with the 5" coil. I use them both on a trashy freshwater beach for old gold (have found 1940s to 1960s class rings). I run both machines with no discrimination and as much sensitivity as I can stand.

I would have to give the edge to the T2, it seems to have a little better separation, might be the fact that it is a DD coil versus the concentric coil for the CZ6a. Both are deep....

Thanks for the feedback,
yea i'm gonna go with the t2 as thats the one i have the deal on,but i wanted to be sure because i only want one with a sniper coil..T2 does make more sence in every aspect as its better balanced,had target i.d #'s,is a DD coil so the little 5" on t2 will cover more ground..My t2 is the plain ole t2,probally too weak to use nowdays but enjoy it,lol :detecting:

Well got a like new 5" for T2 on ebay for $63.00 and i can say that going with the T2 was the right choice .
The depth with the little coil is amazing and it has a full 5" sweep yet a narrow field,works better than expected..Look forward to trashy places now,in fact i'm going to target them,,as good as everything i have read,,s.t