Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 with ultimate 13 vs Superfly in the garden

Here’s my thoughts on these two offerings. As well as tests at moderate settings on deep targets.
I've used the ultimate coil on several detectors and never had issues with emi. My favorite aftermarket coil was the tornado. Very stable and deep. Superfly looks like a great all around coil. I do love those stock coils on Fisher/Teknetics for depth, easy swinging, no emi .

Thanks for the shootout. It's clear to me (at least from the sounds I could hear) that the Ultimate is deeper. The Superfly looks way better and seems to ground balance with no issue.

Thanks for the shootout. It's clear to me (at least from the sounds I could hear) that the Ultimate is deeper. The Superfly looks way better and seems to ground balance with no issue.
You dissin’ my Detech!? 🤣 well it was white at some point in its life and was given a drab olive paint job for whatever reason by a previous owner. I have a feeling it’s had ALOT of swing time.
The Nel does look very good. It does ground balance very well compared to the ultimate. Can’t wait to use it more.

Mine is beat up and not really black anymore. Some of the color had faded. It took a beating through the years and keeps on tickin' as they say. What I find most difficult with mine is to pinpoint a target. I have to dig huge holes (because I use it in the sand most of the time) and the target is often at one edge or the other but never in the center. After all this time I still don't know exactly where the pinpoint area is. I still love it for beach detecting as I need depth in wet sand.