Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2+ ?

SteveP(NH)

So I see that Teknetics posted a close up picture on their Facebook feed today... Anyone know anything about a T2+

[attachment 351594 T2+.PNG]

I saw that too. A teasing bit of what might be coming? :shrug: We'll see.

Probably the same fetures that the F75SE has. Backlight notch & a smaller iron window. Just saying. HH

Teknectics are coming out with the new T2+ around the first of December - they will be offering packages that will include their new pin pointer also which is supposed to be the last pin pointer you will ever buy - don't know yet what all features the 2plus will have - I think it will have all the updates they were offering on the T2's ie; the DST and then some other stuff as well - we will see.

I read somewhere that it has new software that has been tweaked so it will be more sensitive to gold and will ship with both the stock coil and the 15 inch coil. Since I live in an area without much (what little we have is all flour gold in some of the rivers flowing out of the White Mountains) I am not overly excited about this (if it is true).

Its got a boost mode and a new sound it also comes with a 7 year warranty 2 of those years are transferable the new tech stuff is not out yet for another couple of years listen to the podcast

T2+

video link

T2+ video

Materdigger said:
Teknectics are coming out with the new T2+ around the first of December - they will be offering packages that will include their new pin pointer also which is supposed to be the last pin pointer you will ever buy - don't know yet what all features the 2plus will have - I think it will have all the updates they were offering on the T2's ie; the DST and then some other stuff as well - we will see.

You mean a pin pointer better then the Garrett Carrot?? lol

Has anyone heard that First Texas products has let there metal detector personnel go. That they no longer will be making metal detectors?
I read this on MD-Hunter Blog.

The md-hunter post is bogus.

the usual mad speculation from md-hunter.

Fact - FT is moving into a new 100,000 sq ft headquarters in El Paso this month - some operations are impacted by the move, including servicing some units like the CZ-21 which requires pressure testing after service.

Fact - they have laid off some staff. The long delay in bringing new products to market may have something to do with it or it may just be a case of looking at the wor to be done and the staff available and deciding that there was excess staffing. Not pleasant for anyone involved, I’m sure, but it happens.

The rest of the article - FAKE NEWS - I suspect.