Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

t2ltd question to Dave J

Sorry, Dioramix, without knowing more about the coins, the test/search conditions, and machine settings, I can't answer your question.

--Dave J.

As for 1 and 5 euro cent-mode discrimination.
Omega does not see the coins.
He does not see the coil 11''dd.
On the coil 10''rupted signal.
also checked with a colleague, is the same
Does not t2ltd this error?

I am in Germany and noticed the same thing. Clearly the coins have a higher iron content (or something of the same effect). My T2 would hit on coins that had rusted out from the middle, my Omega almost doesn't peep on them.
There is nothing wrong with your detector. Thus far it isn't a problem with any of the coins that I have come accross, just those rusted out ones or the very new Euro 1 cents.

you adjust the properly functioning metal detector to accept the lowly and undesired steel coins.

Many of the good old Canadian coins were made of copper or silver and responded similar to their counterpart USA coins. Then Canada changed things up a number of years ago and opted to make a lot of their coins of 100% nickel. Not the same as the US 5

So I agree, just check on the 1 euro cent that the detector is suspended (there is no response, the signal of iron rupted ID1-3 11''dd )

Yeah, what we suspected, just a high iron content. Though the T2 did pick the coins up at a much higher discrimination level.