Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2se

2 Much Trash

A few short hunts with the T2se in a well hunted spot. 85 sens., 5 disc., BP mode. Ground balance mid 60s, 3 bar dirt

Dude awesome job!! I love my t2se. I got 14 bullets in under 3 hours on Sunday. Very nice finds man!

IowaRelic said:
Dude awesome job!! I love my t2se. I got 14 bullets in under 3 hours on Sunday. Very nice finds man!

Thanks man. It’s an excellent detector ain’t it. Especially for relic hunting. There’s some really exceptional machines on the market today but that being said, they don’t take away how good the T2 is.

Totally agree. I’m always thinking of what to get next but it always produces for me. I just want a waterproof, multifrequency T3. LOL come on FT!!!! Keep the audio and all the great ergonomics. Just make it more relevant again! I don’t think we all want a whole new machine. Just bring it up to date!

IowaRelic said:
Totally agree. I’m always thinking of what to get next but it always produces for me. I just want a waterproof, multifrequency T3. LOL come on FT!!!! Keep the audio and all the great ergonomics. Just make it more relevant again! I don’t think we all want a whole new machine. Just bring it up to date!

Yes sir, a waterproof simultaneous multi frequency T2. I’ll take 2 :hot:

If all t2 fans wrote to Teknetics and asked for it, maybe they would. They have to see Minelab and Nokta Makro raking it in. Sorry but the newest fisher looks like a niche machine and they could develop a more well rounded, less of a one off type machine. If it ever launches.....and the price is way high compared to other top performers. IMO it’s the wrong move from FT. They need to focus on us relic and coin hunters who want water ability. There is more of us than any other type of detectorists. They better just answer the Nox and rebound a little.

My original T2 is still one of my top all time favourite detectors and have owned and used it since 2006/7 and has found me the best finds and also the most gold coinage both hammered and milled,for me AM is still my favourite settings.

It would be very if the T2 or any new incarnation had the ability to be multi freq but if i am honest its not going to happen as Minelab hold those valuable trump cards,of course detectors made today do have multi freq capability but only one freq at a time,the odd occasion that other makes tried using it under i assume licence and payments ie DFX/V3i but although those are good machines in theory they are way over complicated to use,but this is the beauty of the T2 is that it takes only seconds to setup and be out detecting rather than sat beside a field fiddling with untold software settings.

For me its the simplicity and easy of use and also that vital thing the T2 performs exceptionally well today as it did when it came out all those years ago.

I have been hunting with the T2 SE for 10 years i feel its the only detector you will ever need!
I always use Disc 0 Sens 99 and 2+ tones wide open!
~Blaze~