Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Taborton NY mountain Church:cry:

spudnuts11

Search was a bust,but I went into the cemetery with just the machine ,no digging tools
and the are SILVER coins GALOR.
I might see if its OK to dig in there.I was temped to dig but that could be BAD LUCK!!!:ban:
P.S. the BUD Platinum was tasty!!!!!!!

Thank for looking
SPUD:detecting::garrett:

Very touchy subject there. Cemeteries are normally a no go. It was standard practice to leave coins and other offerings on the tomb stones and by the grave.
So what you are finding was not lost it was placed.:nopity: so tempting I know.

My thoughts exactly.I left the digging tools behind just in case someone was to say what the !!***
I do have permission to be there .The Minister is cool.The whole cemertery is on shale so if I dig
Bones could be a Possibility

Yes, cems are taboo and normally not allowed. However , I did get permission from a colonial town, by the town manager to detect any town property. He brought up the Cem and said try there. Kinda funny about doing that, never know when someone ghost may chase you out... Not a believer in that, but I do hunt very close to an old graveyard and often find myself looking over my shoulder often , specially when its getting close to dark! Have a buddy that wont hint alone cause of Sasquatch and Jersey Devil lore!

I hunt the wagon trails and the entrances to cemetaries sometimes. I never went over or around the head stones. I never felt like I was doing something shady on the old lanes running through the place though. I just kinda walk around and see where it looks like a place where people would have parked over the years.