Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Take action now: marketing error (?) is your gain...:twodetecting:

AndyNM

I have tested the new T2 green Classic outside and came to the result that the new T2 Classic must be a marketing error by First Texas.
Why?

I have listed all Teknetics from $499 in order by performance from lowest depth (Gamma) to the best depth in my test fielt. You can clearly see where your best value is right now.
The T2 Classic is the second deepest Teknetics but sells in the US for $499 (first ist T2 SE in Boost or Cache mode). I am not sure how long the retail price of the T2 Classic will be that low, but I thought I share that info with you Teknetics Fans.

They have (listed by performance)
a Gamma for $499
an Omega for $599
a G2 for $749
a G2 plus for $849
a T2 Classic for $499
A T2 SE DST for $1000

Andy,NM

That's interesting Andy.-----Just thought I'd point out though---you can now purchase an Omega from Kellyco for $400.----I guess they are trying to "clear the shelves" for the debut of the Omega 8500.

D&P-OR said:
That's interesting Andy.-----Just thought I'd point out though---you can now purchase an Omega from Kellyco for $400.----I guess they are trying to "clear the shelves" for the debut of the Omega 8500.

$ 400 for an Omega 8000 is great too, but I would spend $100 more and go for the T2 Classic.

Andy

Thanks Andy. I ordered one. We will see how it works out. Thanks for all the information.

Good choice Albert, let us know how you like it. If you have any questions about the green monster let me know.

Andy

I got one Andy but it had minor issues. Had to send it back for repairs. Should be back Wed. so I'm told. Did not even get to test it outside. Hope it's as good as you say but so far having to send a brand new detector back for repairs is already a strike against it.

Yes i was thinking of getting one but i seen were some others had problems with them .. I think i will wait and see what happens.

What were the issues? I would try it outside before I said it had issues. Too much interference inside.

whitewill 1 , that is a good question what is the issues with his T2 he did not say ...

I use a T2 Classic and have done for a very long time and never had any trouble what so ever,one can never come to a conclusion that a detector is defective when all you have done is tested inside is 'amazing' and not even take it outside.Of course the detector may have a fault with it,any item that has been produced and it makes no odds what value it has cost can have the possibility of going wrong its just the way things are and of course no one like to hear that they are the one that has a faulty product.

But i feel that and this is just my personal opinion that you did not give it a proper 1st reliable test,a detector is to be tested and used outside and in nearly every handbook and operators manual they all state 'its not the best enviroment' to test and initially setup a detector because of all the problems that the home enviroment dishes out and can cause these problems.

Of course i hope the problem is resolved very quickly with the new machine and you are once again happy with the product,but next time do test it outside and then get some indication on what the product is like.

Once again good luck.