Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Take time and read my Testimony.

SWV Coin Hunter

I'm going to share this with you because He, my wife's Grandfather is no longer here to do it himself, He passed away this past Monday morning and I honestly believe He would want others to hear it but bare with me. This is hard for me to do.

Papaw had been in poor health for many years now. He had been on dialysis 3 days a week for around 4 years and both His lungs and heart were not in the best of shape. All those years in the coal mines really took a toll on His body, but He never complained. He still went to church nearly every Sunday and even though one of His dialysis treatments was on Wednesdays, no mater how tired He was, He still tried go that same night when He had the strength. Over the last month or so His health had gotten worse and the doctors thought He had pneumonia so He was admitted into the hospital in Kingsport TN three weeks ago. He was there for a week when He had His first stroke. His stroke was bad enough that it impaired His speech to the point that no one could understand what He was saying. What caused his stroke was this. He had bleeding on the brain that had gone unnoticed up until then and basically, because of His sever coiffing, something basically broke lose and caused the stroke. That next day, His pastor went to the hospital to see Him and with both Papaws son and daughter by His side, they prayed for Papaw. I unfortunately was not there to see what happened next (I was told about by all who were) but I want you to know that, even though no one could understand Him when He spoke to them, When they were all around him praying for him, the Holy Ghost moved on Him and He prayed just as clear as He ever has! He told everyone that, praise God, He had been healed and was ready to go home when the Lord called him. He prayed over and over that night, thanking God for what He had been given, for all He had and I want you all to know. When ever someone walked into His room from then on. The first words out of His mouth were, are you saved?

He called His wife of 62 years that next morning and spoke to Her with a joy in His voice (and just as crystal clear as could be) that we had never heard. He had been on oxygen for many years and that morning, He told the doctors. I don

at home and God granted that desire, although for a short time, it showed His love and obedience to God and His love for Jesus to all his loved ones! God knew he wouldn't live much longer but used him and Jesus' healing him to show those around him how great and wonderful our God is! Yes, by knowing Jesus yourselves, you will see him again and will see Jesus in all His glory! Amen! Congrats on a saved and blessed grandpa and may memories of him keep you comforted and peaceful in knowing where you all will be, someday, gathered together with Jesus, Who is an almighty loving Savior and God! Your loss of grandpa is heaven's gain, for his Spirit has gone back to God Who gave it to live and serve Him faithfully while in his earthly body! :angel: Ma

May God comfort all who will miss him. Praying for you all.

Thank you for sharing your heartfelt story with all of us SWV Coin Hunter. Pawpaw sounded like an incredible man with a sincere love of the Lord. God Bless you and your family during this difficult time and may the Holy Spirit descend upon all of you bringing Peace and Grace and Healing.

Greg

Thanks for sharing that with us. GOD is awesome and some things we just can noty explain.

I passed this on as a private email to members of our Church and to other believing friends.

I did not disclose the source, but felt that a wider distribution of this testimony would help many people.

The returning comments show that all were grateful to receive it, and it was, and yet will be, a blessing to many.

Thanks for sharing an inspiring testimony, and may God Richly bless you and yours now, as your hearts grieve the loss of a great soldier in Christ.
May Gods arms be around your family as you celebrate this great life of Pawpaw, and rejoice in the knowing of his salvation!

Love, your brother in Christ
George

C. Nyal de Kaye - I'm glad you did that and it's great to hear that it was so well received!