Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Taking the F70 out in the morning.

diggin4relics

I'm going to try and brave the heat tomorrow if I don't stroke out in the process. Especially since my blood pressure is still running high. Just can't stand to sit around and do nothing. I'm going early to hunt a freshly cut hayfield and an old house built back in the late 1800's. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Mike

Wear a boonie hat & keep some ice cold Gatorade around.
And check the marginal targets-you never know around old houses.

Actually found very few items except for some harmonica reeds but the F70 went absolutely nuts. It was beeping non stop, numbers were flashing all over the place. The only way to get it to stop was to turn it off and reset it. At that point it settled down. I did not change location or anything. It just started doing it for no reason. Still don't know why. Sens was only on 50, disc 15 and I was in the middle of a 20 acre field with nothing close.

Mike