Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Taking the Shark Diving!!

Lightstryder

I got a call a couple of weeks ago from a gentleman who had lost his wedding band while recovering from a capsize in a kayak. I had just traded my Sea Hunter for another detector a few months back, and now was regretting it. So I found a used Sand Shark and am now ready to go dive for his ring, luckily it was lost in a place that is highly unlikely that it would be found by others (it is illegal to dive there), or moved from wave action, it is in a marina. However I was told by another diver who knows the area and he says there is a ton of iron on the bottom, old engine blocks, anchors, and various other refuse. Being a PI I am just hoping that I will be able to find it among all the other signals. So keep me in your thoughts and I will let you all know how it went!

Well the machine did great. I didn't find the ring yet but didn't have a lot of time before it got dark. So we will do it again next Saturday. Will keep you posted.

Awsome detector, you should have a lot of fun and sucess with it.