Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Target ID Reference Idea

I was tired of wondering if I had correctly memorized target ID's for the various frequencies while hunting. I was never sure when switching if I had it right so I made a cheat sheet and carried it with me for a while. That got annoying so today was a rainy day and I got out my label maker. I know these values can differ slightly from area to area, but they give me a reference to go by so that I don't dig as much trash. The labels work in that the top number is the frequency, the second number is the value for a nickel and the third number is where all other coins start and up. Obviously this scale only works for coin hunting but I find it very helpful. Hope this helps some others who have expressed concern for values when switching frequencies. The best part is the placement of the labels, they are right under my arm on the rod where they are actually easily visible without having to do anything, hopefully you can see this in the pics. I just wish and hope for the coming update to have "normalized" values for each frequency, that would be nice. Hope this helps some of you. HH -Marc

Great Idea..
Question...
Is this in air test or in your ground.
And if in the ground where are you and what type of ground do you hunt??