Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TDI Gold

Finishing my degree, haven't hunted much this year, it's too bad because we had the el nino winter which really took sand out from my beaches, on the order of feet! Found a bunch of old silver in january but snagged these two golds recently. The chunky one I found during a high tide, very surprising. The smaller one was by a very old pier that had recently been exposed. You can see the inclusions in the diamonds on the smaller one in the right light without any magnification.

The chunky one is 9.2g 14k. It's made of yellow, white and rose gold alloys. Seems one of a kind, very unique and my first ring to have all 3 gold alloys. You don't see many of those. Score! It was in a field of crusty zincs.

The smaller one is 1.9g 14k. Not deep at all, would have been picked up by any machine.

Congrats on gold, looking great!