Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TDI Pro cover

John(Tx)

Ringmoney has a couple of nice videos from Ireland here on the beach forum. He is using a TDI Pro and has a control box cover, I asked him where he got it and he stated that it came with the machine form the States, anybody know where I can get one? Thanks

I tried a few of them before. All pieces of cr!@p. Best and easiest thing to do is a ziploc bag and wrap it around the control box and wires. Keeps the salt wind and sand out. But I've found out the hard way if it starts to rain hard enough you better get you running.

Thanks Stephen, saw some online metaldetectorcover.com They are suppose to be military grade but don't really see how they will keep out a hard down pour. Thanks

John(Tx) said:
Ringmoney has a couple of nice videos from Ireland here on the beach forum. He is using a TDI Pro and has a control box cover, I asked him where he got it and he stated that it came with the machine form the States, anybody know where I can get one? Thanks

I have one of the covers or one like it. I got it on ebay and the seller claimed to be a married couple that just made all sorts of custom covers for things kind of as a hobby. What the heck, it wasn't expensive or anything. It's slowly coming apart but it's definitely kept my detector dry at the beach. It'll be 2 years old in October.