Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tdi sl pulse

brianfloyd

Interested in a whites pulse can anybody tell me the good and bad on this pulse. I live in west tn. On my f75 the feo3 reading is usually at 2 or 3 bars. Been hearing a lot of good things about tdi from Keith southern and others. Any experts that could tell me more on this for relics. Is the depth gonna be a lot better than a traditional VLF machine?
Thanks

Brian, with all due respect, ot's good manners to do your homework before asking folks to educate you at their expense.

Try a search on Findmall for Whites TDI or TDI SL. Dig around a bit, then come here, tell us why you are interested, what younplan to do with it, what you jave already learned, then maybe we can help.

Just a suggestion.

Rick I thought that is what this forum was for advice! And help! I did see the TDI forum after I posted the question but apparently I did something wrong in your eyes. I mentioned relics and depth and my soil type. I have never owned or used a pulse machine and wanted some friendly advice. . If my post put you out ( expense) don't reply next time.
Sincerely
Brian Floyd

Jeez, you're a hard bugger, Rick. :cry:

Our Forums out here are only too happy to help out in situations like this.

What expense??.......a little knowledge passed on??

I went through the same situation when I asked about using a PI on the beach out here in OZ...got all the answers I needed, & ended up with a Whites TDI Pro & a Razorback Longreach coil.

All good, mainly because I received a heap of info from those on our Forum who have the knowledge & experience!

My 2 cents worth.

CP

Brian,

Using the search function will give you access to what by now is more than 7 years of hard won data and considered opinion on the TDI series. I was offering what I considered to be the best advice I could give.

You did nothing wrong by posting - and neither did I by responding. I apologize if my tone was a bit stiff, but I think you will find that on most forums, folks appreciate it if requests for basic information are made after some effort work is done to see if the information has already been contributed before.

Someone like Reg Sniff could probably sit down and use 20 or 30 minutes to compose a thoughtul and authoratative response to your post, but since he has already spent endless hours doing just that in previous posts about the TDI platform over the last 7 or 8 years, he might not feel much like doing it all over again (that, of course, is up to him).

And to CP, i think if you have a look at some of the 538 posts I have put up during my 7 years on this forum, you will find that I have generally posted thoughtful and often informative stuff. It's all well and good to RECEIVE information and help, but it's also good to GIVE some also. Writing even a simple post can take me a good 20 minutes if it has any useful information in it. You can have a look at my recent post in the "Spanish Pieces of Eight" thread in the Whites TDI Classroom Forum for an example, that took about 20 minutes to put together.

Suggesting that someone who wants basic information do some homework on the Forums to harvest the gems of information that are lying there for the taking, is in fact excellent and I believe valuable advice.

My tone, however, left a lot to be desired. For that, I apologize again.