Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

teaching forum???

emubob

well i have certainly learn something here.if you are looking for answers on this site go else where.alot of tyre kickers.nobody wants to put their oar in especially if you come from another part of the planet that doesn,t fly the stars and stripes over it.emubob

i've read most of you posts and always thought you got pretty good answers on all but the really technical questions. i thought you were from kentucky like me. bob's a pretty common name here and i've seen a lot of emu on the farms here. good luck.

no mate.from the land down under.thank you for responding.maybe some of my questions are a triffle too technical,but where else do i go,emubob

I don't fly the stars n stripes either m8 [:canadaflag:] but don't let that stop ya from asking. Wait till you get a load of the ????'s I have for the experts. Like:

Do solar flares affect the Explorer series? Space Weather has daily updates on Sol.
What the heck is semi-auto... is that like 'sorta stupid'? you either is or ya ain't.
Why can't they solve for hot rocks?

etc, etc.

More crop up during and after a skunk hunt but I'll go slow at first :shrug:

Cheers
Tom