Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Team XP Deus USA new show

Gary-B

Hi everyone
I hope it is OK with the admin if I post this up.
After months of hard work the show is now live.
We hope you enjoy it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CW8iDwrlsbI

Really enjoyed the show, looking forward to more continued learning. Always a lot to learn and gain more expertise.

Nice I’ll check it out man I love my Deus hit a silver half last night VDI hit 97 I knew before digging I had a silver half!

Great video for us all to watch and learn from each other.
Looking forward to any other site news.
Happy Hunting.
Jerry UK.

Excellent video! Im on the lookout for an xp deus and am certainly going to follow your show to help with the learning curve on the xp deus.

I watched it . Good show . You guys did a great job producing it ! Look forward to seeing new episodes. Thanks.

The team are already making plans for next month's show, if anyone would like to get involved and share some Deus experiences please drop the guys a line.

Awesome job guys! Looking forward to more. My favorite beach setup is the XP Deus with the Elliptical HF Coil. First time use and found a beautiful sterling silver academy arts ring. Best of luck!

Thanks for your feedback guys, if you have any good Deus finds and want to feature on the show drop them a line.