Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

teeny tiny :biggrin:

dobbie

well...thought i would post this just for fun and out of curiosity,,,heres some of my smallest finds...i have them sitting on a post-it for comparison. There is a total of 21 finds there...I wonder how many more I can fit on it? Do you have any teeny tiny finds? if so lets see em....

I will post one later.

tinythings.jpg

I have a teeny, tiny gold cross and some other things, but I still can't get my digital pics on the Computer, because I have either misplaced the software disc to the Cannon Digital Camera or there never was one in the box it came in....but knowing me with all the packing and moving of stuff it could be any where, as I purchased it in Oct of 2007 and never the camera until this year. I am a Computer Dummy and I am good at misplacing things and not able to find unless while looking for something else! :cry: :)

Nice finds dobbie and Steve....One time I had to keep going through some wood chips to find a tiny Disney Charm...don't remember which one! God Bless! Betty