Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tejon and SEF combination ??

JHM

Has anyone tried one of the larger SEF coils on the tejon? If so, are you seeing any increase in depth over the stock coil? I'm interested in the 12 by 15 or the 10 by 12.

There are a few lurking in here who have this combination(12X10) sef coil on the Tejon. The ones that do really seem to like them, I am holding out myself on getting the sef for the tejon...tax time is right around the corner.

I had a 12 by 15 on a sovereign but it was reading too much ground. I had to run lower sensitivity. I would like a little more coverage and maybe some depth gain.

I have the 12x10 sef on mine and it stays on there over the stock coil it's easier to ground balance it's a little harder to pinpoint with but after some practice you will get it down! If your hunting a trashy site I recommend the 5.75 widescan from Tesoro they have superb depth and get through trash better.