Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tejon Forum?

A

Anonymous

(the following posted on the other Tesoro forum. Am I alone in feeling its going in the wrong direction?)
OK, I won't get into the age old personalities fight or the accusations regarding this machine. From all i've read its a fine machine with some pretty minor fitting faults. Nuff said about the machine, everyone else has covered it ad nauseum!
What I will comment on is this forum! Good gawd! When did this become the TEJON forum? Tejon chat. Tejon this and that. Its perfectly understandable that a whole new hotter than ever Tesoro has everyone talking but this forum is supposed to be an "official tesoro forum" ie. ALL machines.
I do not have, nor do i intend to buy a Tejon. I'm perfectly happy with my old Bandido 2 mmax and my Tigershark. This of course means i won't be joining your old boy network of "ANIMAL OWNERS". So sue me, I'm happy and don't need to spend more at this time.
There are many Tesoro models currently in production and more oldies still in use that make their owners perfectly happy and provide them with hours of fun and some great finds. Where are these posts lately??? I'll tell you where, on other forums where they won't be told they'd have done better with "the animal".
Come on guys! Wake up and start sharing finds and fun without the ridiculous new machine one upmanship. I'm betting that Tesoro is less than happy with the direction this forum has taken. Here's a suggestion, call and ask Mr. Gifford how he feels about it, better yet, add a Tejon forum just for raving about your favourite machine. But stop deleting honest opinions, ignoring posts on other machines (ie. "second try for an answer" jim gilmore), etc. Tejon chat??..ok cool..when are you running a Compadre chat to help starters, or a "Tesoro Oldies" chat for those with machines no longer made, or even gawd forbid.. a Tesoro chat..for everyone?
Go ahead, delete this if you wish, but I'd hope you'd review the last few months worth of posts and see for yourselves where I'm coming from. Lots of Tejon posts are to be expected as with any new machine coming out. But go further back and look, there was none of this nonsense when the Deleon came out although it too is a wonderful new machine in its own right. Check back, you'll see lots of posts about it but..no TID CLUB or Deleon chats. You get my point I'm sure.
Sorry to rave but I had to get that out of my system. I will be posting this on the findmall forum as well, not to stir things up but to see who else might feel this way in both forums. I hope others will speak up on this subject as well. PLEASE THOUGH, NO COMMENTS ON THE ONGOING FIGHT! I personally could care less and wish both groups would snipe at each other via emails.
Its time there was a fun forum for Tesoro users to post finds, exhange realistic tips and kid around without the feeling they might get their hineys chewed by inadvertently coming between the two feuding sides.
I guess I'm just saying, chill out and grow up.
Thank you

then he deletes you if you say anything else. I am surprised you didn't get deleted on the other board... but so far its still up.

As I have just found out Tesoro has their own forum and now recognizes this one as well as the depot, my whole post becomes unnecessary. Its no longer the "official" forum i guess and they can carry on as they choose. As can the folks here.
HH