Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tejon Mods???

bg64vw

I was kicking around tejon forums last year and saw a guy named coinshooter that had made some mods to his tejon but I can't find the videos on youtube anymore? Anyone remember these and can you tell me where to find them? Thanks in advance.

The vids were removed by Coinshooter.
Whatever mods he did he posted at other forums also but did not elaborate?
GOOGLE SEARCH LINK

mods or mess :biggrin: Ive seen some Tejon mods posted in the past more molestation than modification ....no need to mod ya Tejon

I'll second that.
The Tejon has enough powerful features; coils to keep you busy...... Learn it touse the Tejon to it's full potential, no need to mod unless you have mastered it in every way.

One I wish for is to slow down the retune in pinpoint. Personal preference of mine when in trash and trying to size or isolate nearby targets with the pinpoint. With the Tejon's retune speed, have to keep the coil moving faster than I want to in those conditions.

The Tejon does not need any modifications, it is a great machine.

Only drawback is the ground balance. It turns either way forever, there is a point where you can feel slight drag. So, the only modification I can think of would be for Tesoro to put a ten turn ground balance on their machines because I have talked to many on these forums who can't GB because they don't know where they are on the turns. It is consfusing at first, but once you understand how to ground balance you will have no problem.