Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tejon nickel & silver response test

SpiritRelic

Look at the way this detector can handle surrounding emi.Even though this is a higher freq detector,it still hits silver very good.You can almost tell right away,due to the 17khz freq the tejon really puts out a ultra smooth signal response tone.Bottle caps sound sharp,low conductors sound more raspy.Listen to the great modulated signal as targets get further out.A detector with a great modulated signal can really help in picking out deep silver coins.The vaquero & tejon are so close in performance.You can do so much more with a tejon.Emi does not effect Tesoro detectors like some other brands.I have had some detectors that you could forget about hunting under power lines,not so with a Tesoro.I really think of the tejon and vaquero to be two ultimate metal detectors.Any serious detectorist should own one.[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx70m7IcU4Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

great video , MR relick, I never understood you could change the tone, that is a great feature. because some cant hear high tones becuas of hearing loss , let us know if you have the ring looked at by a jewler, the Tehon is a great detector for shure

Damn SpiritRelic that was a great video! Now you got me really thinking.......... Tejon, Vaquero, or Outlaw.......... Leaves on the trees? It was rain, sleet, and snow for us today!

Will Have mine by Tuesday of next week Will do some airtesting on it as well and see what type of results I get Thanks for sharing the video one of these days I will see about making one LOL

Barry, great I would love to have you post test results, especially if you can do it in EMI free area. The distance on a dime is what really interest me. I am guessing you would get a quarter at 4-5 feet!

If you're curious about your ring, why not just see where it fades out using discrimination. If you lose a nickel at a setting of 5 and your ring keeps going to a much higher setting, I'm guessing it's not gold.