Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tejon without discrimination its all metal or still some discrimination?

stasys

Hello Tesoro users. have Tesoro Cibola and checked it without discrimination on iron, its looks like Cibola has inside preset some iron discrimination level and true all metal to accept all the nails and the rest iron. I would like to know what is the situation with Tejon without discrimination? does it has real all metal to get good signal on all iron? what to expect from Tejon without discrimination? Thanks

stasys said:
... have Tesoro Cibola and checked it without discrimination on iron, its looks like Cibola has inside preset some iron discrimination level and true all metal to accept all the nails and the rest iron.
Let's make sure we qualify exactly what you're asking. You stated that your checked your Cibola .. "without discrimination on iron" .. so, since the Cibola lacks a true, Threshold-based All Metal mode, I presume you set the Discrimination at the minimum setting. If so, that would be a "minimum rejection" level. Both the Cibola and Vaquero are stated, in the literature, to have the ED-180 Discrimination range, but they don't. The Compadre does. The Lobo ST does. The Tej

Thank you Monte :please: your answer very clear. I have tested Tejon for one day but dont like discrimination, I think it has to short amplitude from nails to foil, I have read about Tejon made for UK with larger discrimination amplitude. would be possible to change discrimination potentiometer with different amplitude to make longer discrimination distance? I am from Europe and have to dig foil, but dont like nails. Stasys

yes tight up the silver top end not so at the bottom but the UK modal fixed that up for the small coins, someone who knows what their doing could change the disc but might be better to find a Tejon Pro?

Blank Planet