Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tek pinpointer

Texan

I always use a whites trx. Just traded for a tek and was wondering if anyone uses them?

I use the f pulse from fisher and it does the job very well. I always have to get out the manual when I mess with settings... lots of functions on that one button. I like medium sensitivity on vibrate mode. It works great. Been using it for 1 year and had zero problems. Changed the batteries one time just because. They were probably fine. It is a deep little thing. Doesn’t need ground balancing all time either. Just my experiences of course.

I use the Tek-point pin pointer and it works great! I use it to pin point before digging my plug if the target is within 4" of the surface. This results in smaller plugs and less damage to targets while recovering them.

I got one with my new T2+, it works great but interferes with the T2, I've changed frequencies on the pinpointer and the T2 and still get a lot of chatter on the T2.