Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TekenticsT-2, I'm a believer!

Paul (Ca)

I'm not going to bore you with a long thread about the T-2 so I'll make it short.

This is by far the best relic detector I have ever used here in California! Great separation in iron laced sites and get's the depth too, It's plucking out finds from pounded sites our top end detectors missed due to iron masking.

A machine to be proud of,
Paul (Ca)

I guess I will have to retire my " Wild Planet " detector.:poke:

Holly buckets!

Today, Third time using the T-2 with about five hours combined since Sunday.........Hit an old site we've pounded to death, This site is laced with square nails in every hole.

I was getting a deep low ID reading and pulled out several square nails from the hole down to about 6 inches, Once I got the nails out of the hole the ID reading jumped higher and down about 7 to 8" inches was a broken tip of an old 1850's era spoon........The T-2 peeked between the iron seeing the broken piece of spoon below, My friend was nearby and he too was impressed.

Later, I dug up a 1850-1865 button masked by iron and other old relics.

Then, We did a test comparison between the Terra X-50 by placing a square nail on top of a dime........Now the X-50 does extremely well for iron laced sites but it didn't fare as well as the T-2 did on this test. .....The T-2 is way ahead of the pack on separation especially hunting old iron laced sites.

Scott, You weren't kidding about the T-2 getting super small conductors.....If the T-2 can handle the gold country soil it should do well for nugget hunting.

Beachcomber, I don't think the T-2 will do well as a beach detector hunting the wet sand, It should do extremely well for dry sand though. ...I'll leave the wet sand to the Sovereign or my GoldQuest.

Thanks gang :)
Paul (Ca).

:D