Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Teknetics Omega (Version 5) Three Mercury Dimes And A Indian Head Penny :teknetics::detecting:

tabman

I met with Taylor this morning at a old house site to see what we could find. I set up the Omega in 4 tones, GB @60 using the Sharpshooter coil, minimum discrimination and was running the detector at full sensitivity. A little chatter at that high sensitivity setting, but not bad or annoying. I ended up finding three Mercury Dimes (1926, 1941, 1942 ), a 1891 Indian Head Penny, and 3 Wheat Pennies and the oldest being 1923. Taylor did really well himself. He said he'll post a video of the hunt over in the Deus forum later on tonight. We had a really good time!

tabman

AT%20Pro%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20amp%20IH%20001_zpskf9nqhtu.jpg
AT%20Pro%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20amp%20IH%20004_zpsyysk3ecd.jpg

AT%20Pro%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20amp%20IH%20010_zps1tiodf5f.jpg
AT%20Pro%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20amp%20IH%20011_zpsphdd3p1t.jpg

AT%20Pro%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20amp%20IH%20014_zps9lvrhjmu.jpg
AT%20Pro%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20amp%20IH%20016_zpspxegffxd.jpg

Omega%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20amp%20IH%20001_zps6cfqvlgs.jpg
Omega%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20amp%20IH%20005_zpstoltmgfq.jpg

Definitely a good hunt for both of us - I hope to hunt more houses in that neighborhood very soon! Although some of those rentals can really put out LOL!

Some quality finds for sure,most of your detectors seem to be fitted with the superb Sharpshooter coil,must admit i really think that coil is my all time favourite one,just a very good all rounder.

metalfun said:
Great job again Tabman.How many hours a week do you hunt?You are always finding great stuff.HH

Thanks. It varies, from week to week and month to month. I used to hunt all day long, now I keep my hunt time down to around 4 or 5 hours a hunt. January of this year I hunted around 100 hours and recovered 37 silver coins, a gold ring and some silver rings. Always a bunch of clad coins. Then I didn't detect for a month and half. It's taking me time to get back into hunting shape.

tabman

Bartman said:
Nothing wrong with that. Looks like a nice day.

Thanks. I had a good time even though I wasn't feel all that great.

tabman

Mega B said:
Some quality finds for sure,most of your detectors seem to be fitted with the superb Sharpshooter coil,must admit i really think that coil is my all time favourite one,just a very good all rounder.

Thanks. The Sharpshooter is one of my favorites as well.

tabman

CZconnoisseur said:
Definitely a good hunt for both of us - I hope to hunt more houses in that neighborhood very soon! Although some of those rentals can really put out LOL!

That 1932 Quarter with no mint mark is worth bunches of money and silver half dollar to boot! You had a great day! I sure wished that I hadn't gone home early.

tabman