Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tell me about your Kruzer?

bigtim1973

Got a Kruzer coming. I had the Anfibio and man talk about the most sturdy machine I ever owned. It was too much of a control handle and overly built. But it had a nice large screen I found some cool stuff with it but I sold it off after a little while with it. It was only the Anfibio 15 and not the multi anfibio.

So tonight I done some wheeling and dealing and have me a new multi Kruzer on the way. I think the difference between the anfibio is the lack of 99 tones and 5 tones plus the coil and rod configuration. I really like how the screen is laid out compared to the anfibio better.

I know people say that the anfibio is deeper than kruzer too but that is the limitation of the coil size on the kruzer. I believe if you put the same coil on the kruzer it will be the same.

Anyways, so chime in and let me know your thoughts. I like the makro/nokta brands. Have had the red racer, racer 2, fores core and the anfibio. Looking forward to the kruzer!!

It’s built very well. I love how sturdy it is. I use the stock coil a lot and it’s plenty deep. The anfibio coil is deeper but I don’t really hunt places where I can use such a wide coil. The 5” coil is quite deep a lot like the T2/F75 in performance. There is something in the anfibio that makes it a bit more calm. My kruzer will talk your ear off and my partners anfibio is just chillin. I find my preferred use for it is to use it in dense iron in 3 tone 89 gain. Hit a spot multiple times in that mode using all frequencies. Then take another machine behind it, like the T2 or G2 for mid depth and deeper stuff. My kruzer can be frustrating on deeper targets for me, it’s just unreliable. The lack of any pronounced modulation in everything but 2 tone is lame. There is some really good modulation in 3 tone with 89 gain but goes away at 90 gain. I think one thing that makes it tricky for me is that it’s such a different machine in each tone mode. The one thing that stands out the most is that it flat out has found me some of my all time best finds in dense iron. It’s the best machine I’ve used for shallow unmasking. The stock 11x7 is mind blowing in 19khz 3 tone 89 gain. The 5” hasn’t proven much more effective for me.

Thanks for your input Iowarelic!
I wasn't expecting miracles but have you ever had the racer 2 and if you have how does it compare to it??

The multi kruzer is my first Nokta Makro. It will be my last, unless their next offering addresses some fundamental ways of operation that fool with me. Not that it’s bad, just not sure that DNA is for me on my next mid-high level machine purchase. I will keep the Kruzer because the way I’m using it is really productive for me and it’s waterproof which is great because it rains here at the coast like any given second. Plus I have all the accessories and 4 coils. Meanwhile I can wait for something new from FT 😎and still rely heavily on my other machines too.

I had a feeling the anfibio coil on the kruzer would act about the same as it does on the anfibio.

I am glad makro and nokta merged into one company. When they first hit the scene their coils were not interchangeable between units even though they looked similar.

I think there is even one if the Eastern Europe cool manufacturer making an anfibio coil now.

I may look that up.

Thanks for your input

The multi kruzer is my first Nokta Makro. It will be my last, unless their next offering addresses some fundamental ways of operation that fool with me. Not that it’s bad, just not sure that DNA is for me on my next mid-high level machine purchase. I will keep the Kruzer because the way I’m using it is really productive for me and it’s waterproof which is great because it rains here at the coast like any given second. Plus I have all the accessories and 4 coils. Meanwhile I can wait for something new from FT 😎and still rely heavily on my other machines too.

FT makes pretty good stuff. I like the large screen they have. But I do not like how easy their screen will scratch. I also wish they would come out with a stronger coil bolt. Theirs is so flimsy.

Anyways......I think since minelab has hit the scene with their cheap multi frequency vanquish it has made a ton of detectorist want the same format from their favorite brand.

I have to give kudos to Garrett for being the first American company that is still in business to make a selectable single/multi frequency unit. It may not run as smooth as a minelab but, give it a little time.

Nokta hit the scene with the low cost water proof Simplex and Minelab hit the scene with their low cost multiple frequency unit the Vanquish.....now all we need is a cheap water proof selectable single/multiple frequency unit that has wireless waterproof headphones, multiple tone choices, auto ground balance with tracking, notching with 5 custom user slots that is available in 3 different colors of your choice with an MSRP of only $450.00 and that would shake up the detecting world like it has never been shaken up before!!

my kruzer didnt like finding nickels, not even laying on the ground. havent had that problem with my friends anfibio or my Simplex