Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tell me folks ,is this only in massachusetts?...>

todd[ma]

monday i was listening to my favorite oldies/classic rock station and they were playing all christmas tunes.i switched to my other stand by station and they did the same dang thing.:ranting:now i dont mind christmas songs say about a week from christmas but it was halloween about 10 days ago for crying out loud.
another thing is that we made signs for a store called ''halloween express'' in two of the local malls.it is basically a warehouse of every halloween costume,prop,or accessory that there is.we have installed the signs for two years around the last of sept to the day after halloween,then take them down for next year.well...>
this year is different,we installed the signs in the end of august.they stood till the end of halloween,but now the same owners are staying open till the end of January with a new idea.''Christmas express''.so more signs are needed but,they have to go up by the end of this week.
my question is ..is anyone else feeling rushed into another spending season?i feel as though im getting Christmas crammed down my throat.the ground hasn't even frosted over and i gotta listed to bad christmas muzak.
is this happening in your state too??:shrug:

I Try To Stay Out Of Stores As Much As I Can This Time Of The Year---I Don't Buy Christmas Presents For The Grown Ups---We All Decided To Stop That Around 5 Years Ago Because Money Is Always Tight For Every One In The Family Because All My Kids Are Buying Houses--- I Just Buy For Kids Now That Way They Get Better Stuff---I Let My EX Buy And I Pay For Half---But As The Grand Kids And Great Grand Kids Get Older They Sure Change From Year To Year On What They Want----And I Was Never Going To Get Married HA HA---Made It To 37 And Started With A 12 Year Old Who Is Now (50)---Even Tho I Lost My Butt By Doing It--- A Hug From One Of The Kids Make It All Worth While !!

But lets face it.........it takes time for people to get into the buying mood. After all, the more shopping us ladies do.........the better the economy........keeps you guys working!