Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Telling Depth

Big Treble

Just commented on a FB group to an Anfibio user, about how to tell the depth readings. His post was essentially that most machines won't give you any decent indication.

Unfortunately for me I'm a deep silver hunter, who was looking for an advantage in the trash. My other silver machines have been surprisingly accurate when it comes to depth indicators.

I'm running 5khtz and have it set for SAE measurements. I've noticed the meter is essentially reversed from others I've run, but much of what I see is 5" or less on the Anfibio.

Any suggestions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6myAuEmTGUw&t=18s
is file for know user MD nokta macro anfibio write in italy language i'have 83 yaer n study language englis sorry
Algerio

A depth meter is never better than the ear when a machine has modulation. Just another Pro with Multi.