Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Amigo II had a good day !

Woodchuck

[attachment 281509 101_19081077x607.jpg][attachment 281508 101_19071077x607.jpg][attachment 281507 101_19061077x607.jpg]When out to a local school/park and hit a tot lot and got some clad. Then started to hit the park/school soccer field they are shared by school and park ,dug some more clad. Didn't think of looking to close what I was digging. I was running the Amigo at the O in FOIL in field and tot lot was I in IRON. Anyhow wind picked up bad and called it quits, my buddy pulled up a second merc. dang him .Last two times out now he has found silver coins. And I have yet to dig a silver coin since I have been metal detecting, so I got home and looked the clad I had dug. To my surprise I dug my second wheat that I ever found and a 1965 ? Colombia II Centavos Coin made from 1952-1965 Aluminum Bronze alloy ! So I was happy person and my Amigo II did good ! The II Centavos is worth a few bucks to a collector. You just never know what you will pull up out of the ground, I had fun I got out got some fresh air, got to metal detect some. I count myself luck that I got out due to my failing health and on last day of 2013 also what more can a fellow ask for?

A day out detecting is way better than a day not detecting. Nice recovery. :cheers:

tabman

Nice finds, foreign coins tend to end up in the oddest of places. I don't think I've found anything other than Canadian here so far might just have to go see what else I may have found and forgot about.

Good going on that one wood chuck,

Yeah thats a beauty! For some reason theres a lot of foreign coins on soccerfields or in the totlots..I sure hope your health lets you hunt some good stuff in 2014...I've enjoyed your posts:thumbup:
Mud