Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Cibola

Nauti

Hi guys,
Just found that out that Kevin from Staffordshire metal detectors has got his hands on five brand new Cibola's in sealed boxes.I think he ships worldwide so i thought i'd pass on the info.They are the high tone ones not the low grunt ones if that makes sense to anybody.

Hi guys,
Just found that out that Kevin from Staffordshire metal detectors has got his hands on five brand new Cibola's in sealed boxes.I think he ships worldwide so i thought i'd pass on the info.They are the high tone ones not the low grunt ones if that makes sense to anybody.
Where is he and how much

Hi,
They are from a chap in England and they cost £395 (pounds) which is not that bad over here for a brand new Cibola.Its probably quite expensive over there compared to what you used to be able to get them for as it equates to around 480 dollars.......i suppose you are paying for the rarity of getting a brand new one.

Actually quite expensive for here as well.
I bought new ones here for around $350 with shipping if I recall and the vaquero I believe was around $450 with shipping.
But i also bought a excalliber II brand new for $1250 at the time. Now i just seen it on sale for $1700.
How much do you think the cibola would be shipped to US?