Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro clean sweep coil wired into a different detector?

Habanero

I no longer have a tesoro detector but have the clean sweep coil from my former Outlaw detector on hand. I loved the coverage from it and am wanting to know if I could wire it into any other brand of detector out there. For instance, I've seen/heard of someone wiring in a different brand coil to their minelab go find (one of the machines besides and exterra that I have available to possibly modify). Can this be done and how??

I'm also considering just purchasing a low cost Compadre and performing the plug/coil change mod too. I'm wanting to start vacuuming the sports fields again!

do the compadre mod connector & sens if ground is easy that's all that's needed. 12 kHz is the pick of the 5 pins in my book.

AJ