Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Compadre SE????????

Salida

I was at YouTube and came across this; I have never heard of the SE Compadre. The
Video was in Russian or something like that.
ANyone know anything about this?
Salida

Its a unit we make for our overseas market!

My guess is that it comes with a different coil.

As far as the circuitry goes, there is nothing different.

I've noticed this before.

I still have to wonder why Tesoro won't offer the Compadre with both a larger and small coil option, even if they're hard wired to the unit.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd buy both units without batting an eye!

I for one, would like a Compadre that goes deeper than the current domestic model.

And it would help many members here from having to retrofit their Compadre to a larger coil configuration, which several have done.

Honestly guys, I think there is a real demand for a machine like this, if only Tesoro would let them be sold here in America.

What say you Tesoro?

Hopefully Tesoro is listening tous...though I don't imagine they are. Id it aint brok why fix it?
Because it is what the customers want, in my opinion.
Salida

Yes, but so far Tesoro refuses to do it.

Of course, I intend to poke them about it every chance I get.:blowup:

becqause then folks wont buy another machine,, I use my compadre with the 5" coil just because of the 5" coil,,,, anything bigger I reach for the Vaquero,, seriously if the comadre had the 8" coil just for the simplicity of that machine I would reach for that over the vaquero for most hunts..