Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Cortes

I had one about 5 years ago and the rods were gold. I've looked online and all of the pictures I find have gold rods. Thanks

May well be new. FIrst I've heard of it.
BB

Some of the Tesoro's made for other countries are black maybe you got one of them :shrug:

Nice score,I have always wanted to try the cortes. We are getting 2 feet of snow Monday night into Tuesday. Are you in an area with no snow to use it. I'm curious on how you will like it.

I'm in Colorado with snow on the ground. It was in the 50's today and tomorrow it's supposed to hit 60 so with a little luck I might get to try it out this week.

it's a sign.

The company doesn't keep us informed of anything new, exciting or different, so to me, it's a sign of how things are going and changes that are coming. I've seen this happen before with some companies where there are unannounced changes in the product line. Sometimes it means it's a sign of a cost-cutting move, such as the gold finished rods were more expensive than black. Sometimes it's a sign that all models will be changing rod colors to be more like those made for the European market. On the other hand, I've seen unannounced changes like that and ... it's just a sign. Interpret as you wish, but to me, it's a sign of a change in the near future.

Monte

I'm going to give Tesoro a call today and see what they have to say. I actually like black better. The unit itself is the same as before but everything else is black including the coil cuff.

The Black and Brown/Beige just don't look quite the same as having a gold rod, but black rods and a change in the control housing color would look good.

Monte

I called Tesoro today and was told they made some changes and black is the new color for the Cortes.The cuff, rod and coil are now black.I tried attaching a picture but the file is too big.

with the Cortés, from an appearance standpoint, is change the color of the control housing.

Monte