Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Diablo

I have a diablo umax it is my favorite detector, try the 5.75 concentric coil on it.It blows away my gmt with the stock coil! You wont belive how small the gold you can find with the 5.75 concentric not the widescan.Good luck with it.

http://www.tesoro.com/info/fieldtests/older/umaxdiablo/

1) I see there is also a round 4" concentric coil available for the

hey you have a great gold machine, great depth, nice small iron id audio If you learn to use it right you'll do very well with it. I had two of these and they work awesome.for gold prospecting. I found two gold nuggets within 15mins on the first trip out, it's an amazing little detector. It's not a difficult detector to learn to use, HH>

Man I really love this machine! It's already paid for itself many times over with the gold it found.
So another came up for sale and I just had to snap it up for a spare.
Thanks Dave J. for making a killer back packer nugget shooter!
It is a shame Tesoro dropped the ball on this one.

PennyFinder

I have one too and it is a delight to handle. I really would like to hear more about techniques for iron ID with it.

Anybody feel like sharing??

Is there a degree at which the iron will sputter like on the Vaq ( with aluminum tabs) when the hot rock knob is tuned

Dude's now I have extra cash-Think I will find another diabloumax...missed one for sale just a month ago.They sound like the bee's knee's of gold detectors.
Loved the Vaquero but it lacked control of sensativity in all-metal mode.

So how do you think the new goldbugpro compares to the Diablo Umax.I had a vaquero it loved Iron pyrite even with a high disc of 5 still hit like good targets.

So far this goldbugoro has impressed me.I do think the tesoro brand is built better and more durable.I am certain I will end up breaking the goldbugpro in the future.