Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Eldorado!

fltacoma

Hello all,

I just picked up a Tesoro Eldorado. It is currently being shipped to the casa, and will let you guys know how it does! Stay posted for more :)

Congrats!!!

I Just used mine yesterday ...
Works Nice

Still waiting for it to get here. Should be here in a couple days, and I'll take it out for a spin in the back yard.

Well it finally came! I did a small air test, since it is still a little chilly here. The results are pretty much on par with the vaquero. The machine looks like it wasnt hardly used (although it did have a good amount of dust on the front lol)

I finally took it in the front yard, and boy does it work pretty well! This thing loves nickels! Right at the nickel sign, two nickels disc'd right out. I also found a 1946 roosevelt dime. I couldn't be happier!

Just got back from an old school. Found a ring, an ear ring, and $1.85 in change. I've got a better understanding of it now. Still loving it!

Nice haul!!

Thanks Stefan. Hopefully I will go out again this weekend again and do more dirt fishing!

Which is right where the gold rings come in. If you are picking up the nickels you will be picking up the gold!!!!

Congrats on the machine. My first first Tesoro was an elder ado. Unfortunately I didn't understand manual ground balance back then lol!!